Job Title: Surveyor/Senior Surveyor/Associate Director
Location: Glasgow Our Valuations team in Scotland provide market leading advice to institutions, fund managers, developers, property companies, international banks and PLCs in the region. Reporting into the team Director, this hire will assist in providing valuations for loan security, investment and strategic advice to a broad range of clients. Key Responsibilities
- Close liaison with clients ensuring high quality advice is consistently delivered.
- Provision of valuation and advisory services for a broad range of commercial asset.
- Preparation of valuation reports for a broad range of purposes including fund valuations, acquisition, accounts, loan security and strategic advice.
- Working closely with senior team members on high profile instructions.
- Preparation of models using Excel and Argus developer.
- RICS qualified and Registered Valuer
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly numerate with the ability to grasp complex investment scenarios.
- Organised, focused and high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment.
- Valid UK driving licence.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. ABOUT CBRE CBRE is the world s leading commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe. We have over 70,000 employees worldwide, with almost 2,000 of those in the UK alone. The company s core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management, investment management and, research and consulting. In Central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.