Treasury Assistant – Glasgow – £24,000 – 3month (rolling)
Are you interested in working for a leading organization where you will be valued within a large, friendly finance team?
Do you want an exciting new opportunity to work in a supportive, inclusive and fast-paced environment?
You want to work in an organisation that will invest in developing your skills and knowledge?
HRC is working with a successful organisation that are keen to speak with individuals for an opening within their Treasury team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of bank reconciliations and management reporting
- Preparation of the daily and weekly cash sheets, including expected cash flows, for review by the treasury manager and circulation to senior management
- Posting temporary deposit transactions
- Calculating and posting interest accruals
- Preparing and processing term deposit calculations
- Using analytical skills for recording and reporting of income for Scottish Funding Council/Office for National Statistics purposes
- Process manual payments, direct debits and standing orders in an accurate and timely manner and investigate and resolve any errors or unexpected payments
- Process of BACS runs for all payments to suppliers on a weekly basis
- Process cheques (minimal payments made by cheques)
- Facilitate purchasing card payments for the Tax, Treasury and Reporting team where appropriate
- Facilitate physical cash distributions and collections to/from cash holders and the bank, in accordance with the requisite cash handling controls and protocols
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Raising purchase orders for the Tax, Treasury and Reporting Team
For more information, contact James Walker at (url removed)