At the Nursing Partnership (TNP), we pride ourselves on the relationships we have built with our clients, with the aim of supporting them with their needs in a timely and professional manner.
Due to an increase in client demand TNP are looking to recruit experienced and dedicated Theatre Nurses/ODPs with experience in any of the following skill settings: Scrub, Anaesthetics and/or Recovery. We can offer both part and full-time hours throughout Scotland.
As a Theatre Nurse/ODP, you must have a minimum of 6 months hospital experience post registration. As a Registered Theatre Nurse/ODP you’ll support several healthcare professionals through the various phases of an operation. You will need to be highly attentive to detail, well organised and the ability to work extremely well under pressure.
Benefits of working with TNP?
We are down-to-earth, friendly people that are easy to work and engage with. We pride ourselves on our personable approach to work. We are professional, hardworking, but also like to keep things light-hearted where possible.
- NMC/HCPC Registration paid after a qualifying period
- PVG paid after a qualifying period
- Ad-hoc shifts and block booking options
- Referral bonus – 500 for each RGN and 250 for each HCA you refer (T&Cs apply)
- Free Training
- Free Uniform
- Regular incentives
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible working hours
- Wide choice of placements
- Paid holiday scheme
- Electronic Timesheets – manage your own hours worked online.
- Auto enrolment in our company pension.
- On call service
To apply to this role, you will need:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Current registration with the NMC/HCPC (ODP/RGN)
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book onto our course
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- Referee contact details covering the past 3 years, must include most recent employer
Please note that all job offers are subject to satisfactory references and Disclosure Scotland Scheme Membership (PVG).
Why Join the Team?
The Nursing Partnership (TNP) is part of award winning The Social Care Community Partnership (TSCCP) which was established in 2006. Since 2014, we have delivered over 2 million staffing hours in Scotland. Quality is at the heart of our service which is exemplified through our achievement of being the only agency in the UK to be awarded supply to all 32 Local authorities and all 14 health boards in Scotland for the supply of Health and Social Care staff.
We are proud to be an accredited Living Wage Employer.
Apply to join our Theatre team and start your TNP journey today! Call Mags or Nicky on (phone number removed).