Aspirare Recruitment Scotland
Technical Manager, Glasgow, Salary £45,000 to £50,000 per annum + Company Vehicle, Excellent Pension, Onsite Gym, and More!
Technical Manager required for a leading FM company to join their compliance and management team at a senior level. The successful Technical Manager will ideally have a background completing air conditioning or heating and ventilation projects. If you are an experienced Air Conditioning Manager or Engineer who has managerial experience in a hands-on technical role this job will suit you.
Technical Manager will be offered:
- A competitive salary of up to £50,000
- Company vehicle or car allowance
- Company pension scheme
- On-site gym
Key Daily Tasks as the Technical Manager:
- Coordinate and carry out site audits and technical investigations to ensure the company and clients continue to meet all legislative requirements.
- Development of engineering training plan and portfolio including support of apprentice training, management of company F-gas Register and liaise with HVAC manufacturers to ensure the company remain at the forefront of industry technical innovation.
- Technical diagnostics and fault findings skills, ability to impart such information concisely to engineering operatives.
- Supporting engineers, senior management, and clients on all aspects of Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration engineering advice.
Candidates applying must have:
- Time served/Recognised apprenticeship in air conditioning and ventilation.
- City & Guilds F-gas 2079 Level 2/3
- Ability to work on own initiative and be good at time management, working to tight deadlines.
- 18th Edition Electrical Certification
- Client facing and excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of a wide array of manufacturers training; VRF/VRV/Split/Multi-systems.
If you have a natural talent for being a team player with a strong technical knowledge of air conditioning and ventilation systems, apply now!