TALENT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
FirstPoint USA are a sports agency that creates scholarship opportunities to universities in the United States for talented sportsmen and women. As the global leader in sports scouting and recruitment, FirstPoint works with over 2,500 US universities to increase their international reach and identify suitable sporting and academic talent on their behalf.
FirstPoint USA is seeking outstanding Talent Management Consultants to join a growing team and be responsible for a portfolio of clients, delivering both client care and support to help student-athletes and their families secure academic and sporting opportunities at US universities. With our ethos of providing every client with a first class, value-added service, a successful candidate will need to be a conscientious, enthusiastic, and ambitious individual.
- Secure suitable academic and sporting opportunities for clients that are aligned to their academic, athletic, and financial expectations.
- Manage all aspects of the ‘scholarship journey’ on behalf of client and their family.
- To help develop a strong, sustainable network of contacts within the American College system.
- To provide a first-class customer service experience for our clients.
- Managing the compliance & eligibility process for our clients.
- Identify problem areas and highlight concerns to appropriate members of staff if needed.
- Simplify complex information in an understandable manner to clients from all around the world.
- To stay abreast of NCAA/NAIA/NJCAA legislation changes across all divisions and implement effectively.
- Liaise effectively with other departments within FirstPoint regarding updates and client advancement through the FirstPoint USA program.
- Managing/organizing expectations of internal and external stakeholders
- Strive to reach and exceed set targets whilst maintaining quality.
- You will have strong interpersonal skills, with the confidence to establish and manage relationships with clients and their families.
- You will have existing knowledge and experience of US collegiate sport and the sports scholarship process.
- You will have the ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines in a highly challenging and demanding environment.
- You will have minimum of 2 years customer facing sales experience in a business-to-client role, preferably within the education/sports industry however, this is not essential.
- You will have a proven track record of meeting targets and delivering results.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will have the ability to work independently and manage own time effectively.
- You will be a highly motivated, positive, and resilient individual with an empathetic personality, able to effectively connect with a variety of audiences using your excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- You will have well-developed IT skills, covering Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook.
c. £28,000 – £45,000 commensurate with experience
As well as a competitive salary, investment in your personal development, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of benefits:
- 43 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Plus, everyone gets their birthday off
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
Send your CV & cover letter to [email protected]