Rathbones Group Plc
Rathbones is one of the UK’s leading providers of discretionary investment management services for individuals, charities and professional advisers.
Our ambition is to be recognised as the UK’s most responsible wealth manager and we see it as our responsibility to invest for everyone’s tomorrow. Looking beyond the short term for the most sustainable outcome. Thinking, acting and investing responsibly. In a reflection of our achievement so far, we were recognised as “ESG Champion of the Year” in the Investors' Chronicle/Financial Times 2021 Celebration of Investment Awards.
Job Title: Suitability Administrative Assistant Apprentice
Salary: Competitive with an excellent benefits package
Reference: Suitability Apprentice
Duration: 21 month FTC
Please ensure that you quote reference ‘Suitability Apprentice ’ on all correspondence.
Rathbones is a leading provider of individual wealth management, asset management and related services to private clients, charities trustees and professional partners.
They are looking to recruit an apprentice for their Glasgow office.
Provides comprehensive administrative support to the Suitability Team to ensure effective and efficient delivery of all Suitability aspects for Glasgow Investment Managers.
- Undertakes Suitability administration processes in an efficient manner, ensuring accuracy of data. Tasks include elements of: onboarding; ongoing reviews; document/data maintenance; data input; and Suitability related client communications.
- Assists with the investigation and resolution of Suitability queries, referring any related queries to relevant team members.
- Assist with mass mailing communication processes.
- Creates and amends Suitability Welcome Letters.
- Co-ordinate team mailboxes.
- Manages and files correspondence and records in a timely manner ensuring that all client correspondence is saved, filed and archived accordingly to client files.
- Contributes to Suitability meetings, suggesting improvements to procedures.
- Shares best working practice with other team members.
- To undertake any other duties that may be reasonably required, this is not intended as a definitive list.
This role will works towards the Level 3 Financial Services Administrator apprenticeship.
You must have GCSE Maths and English at grades 4-9 or equivalent. In Scotland this would be National 5.
***Please note that Fitch Learning are the training provider for this apprenticeship and also support on the recruitment for the apprentices***
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Glasgow: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person
Rathbones promote a blended working approach and the role will be a mixture of home and office working.
To apply for this role, simply send your CV with a covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements of this role, current remuneration and notice period to People Resource Partner at [email protected]
Life at Rathbones
We aim to become an employer of choice for the wealth management sector, to achieve this we are working hard to build a diverse, equal, and inclusive workplace that motivates, develops and embraces the strengths of all our colleagues. Being part of Rathbones means you will join a team of passionate professionals in a successful culture that cares for its people. At Rathbones, we provide meaningful work, opportunities, and a voice to all.
We are committed to building a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities and encourage applications from all backgrounds. We welcome individuals who share our values – those that are passionate about client service, operate with the highest levels of integrity and have a strong results focus.
Our Rewards & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package, which is regularly reviewed. Other benefits include company pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, company share scheme, income protection, season ticket loans and a range of other voluntary benefits.