ISS Facility Services UK
We are currently looking for an experienced Shift Technician/Engineer with an Electrical Bias to join our incredible site in Glasgow. This is a full time, permanent role working a continental shift pattern.
You will carry out PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Plant and associated systems.
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all Engineering related reactive maintenance issues and help desk requests.
- To co-ordinate initial actions associated with all requests from the client.
- To co-ordinate and manage visiting specialist sub-contractors associated with scheduled PPM or reactive call out.
- Fault finding and diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance of the site.
- To attend site meetings as required.
- To provide reports in relation to work and equipment as required.
- To undertake miscellaneous duties as requested from site leads
- To undertake training, review & assessment including such training as necessary to maintain standards and advancement to a higher grade.
Professional and Personal Competencies/Qualifications
- Relevant Trade Qualifications i.e. City and Guilds in an Electrical Discipline
- Significant experience in providing reactive and PPM Services, ideally within an FM environment.
ISS is a world-leading workplace and facility management company, connecting people and places to make the world work better. Working with customers day by day, side by side, we understand every aspect of the user experience.
Through a unique combination of intelligent solutions, high standards and people who care, to help our customers achieve their purpose, whether it’s hospitals healing patients, businesses producing the next great innovation, or airports bringing passengers home to their families. ISS is committed to doing business the right way, taking its corporate responsibility very seriously. Our passion is people.
We offer you a challenging and exciting career in an organisation with people at its heart. In ISS, everyone has the opportunity to develop, grow and make a difference. #ISSGreatPeople #ISSTalent #PeopleMakePlace
ISS is proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer.
ISS welcomes all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin and caste) religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or educational background
Our passion for inclusivity and diversity makes ISS a more creative, productive and happy place to work.
If you have any further queries regarding this role, please contact the Resourcing Team on 0330 311 2739