Altrad Babcock lead the market in the development and delivery of complex World Class Engineering Solutions to ground breaking projects and technology that has significant impact on Uk Defence Projects and Global Energy challenges.
Due to the continued growth of both our Nuclear and Defence teams we have created opportunities for experience Document Controllers. In these roles you will be working across a diverse range of Multi £ Million and Billion pound Projects, delivering world class document management solutions
Remit will include;
- Manage and govern the registration and transmission of internal, vendor, project and client documentation.
- Establish a systematic and comprehensive Project Filing System
- Maintenance of the project’s document storage structure
- Validate documentation to ensure that format and content comply with relevant standards.
- Work closely with appropriate stakeholders to ensure that Security Aspects, relating to data handling (import/export), are clearly understood and communicated (internally and to supply chain) at all times.
- Manage Archiving and Retrieval record management – identification, indexing, transfer, storage, protection, retention and disposition of the records.
- Ensure all documentation (Import / Export) is transmitted as per security governance, compliance and client requirements and in an expedient manner
- Manage and provide direction and governance to personnel with respect to any document management system queries
- Quality check of all Documentation prior to issue/export.
- Responsible for processing requests for new Document numbers/hard copy documentation
- Scanning, printing and copying of project documentation
- Ensure that both hard copy and electronic record files as required are maintained in good order to comply with QA requirements
- Run document control reports.
- Ensure document management procedures satisfy project, client, governance and regulatory requirements
- Monitor progress of in-house reviews of technical data
- Contribute to compilation of final project dossiers, as built portfolios and archiving
- Produce exception reports, comment overdue reports and any other reports for Project Management review
- Report, escalate and manage any breaches ensuring rigour`s communication
We are keen to hear from experience Document Management professional who are keen to play their part in the development and delivery of the uk strategies for Defence and Energy that will support future generations.