Do you own/hire your own Small van or Short wheel based van?
Are you looking for self-employment?
Do you have delivery or courier experience?
If yes, then apply now to become a self-employed courier with CitySprint in the Glasgow area
CitySprint are looking for motivated, driven, hard-working individuals in the Glasgow area to join our elite force of couriers who complete over 80,000 jobs weekly across the whole of the UK operating 24 hours a day 7 days a week, offering excellent earning potentials and benefits to our couriers.
Unlike other delivery/courier companies CitySprint don’t have large multi-drops we work with many different companies/organisations to work to provide point-A to point-B deliveries and some multi-drop work with two large home improvements companies (depending on vehicle type)
*WHAT DO YOU NEED TO WORK FOR CITYSPRINT?*
– Own/Hire suitable vehicle (Small van or Short wheel based van)
– Driver’s licence
– Vehicle insurance, MOT & TAX
– Right to work within the UK
– Mobile device (running Android 6 or higher, iPhone running iOS 11 or higher
– Valid carriage of goods for hire and reward insurance (Option to joining our top-up insurance depending on eligibility criteria)
*WHAT DO YOU GET WORKING FOR CITYSPRINT*
– Access to nationwide network of 15,000 jobs daily via our easy-to-use app
– Online training to be able to complete certain jobs, a brilliant way to increase your earning potential
– Weekly payments through our easy to access self-billing system
– Access to fuel cards with discounted prices useable at over 3000 locations
– VAT rebates through our partner In-Sync
– Increased health & mental well-being insurances such as critical injury pay, family/compassionate leave (dependant on length of service)
– Recognition and reward scheme for our hard-working couriers
– Paying on an individual job basis with options for organised drivers to pick up multiple jobs along the same route to increase earning potential
– And lots more!
Average earning is £750 per week
(Average earning is based upon local/national averages over a typical five-day working week during out busiest periods Monday-Friday 8am-6pm. Actual earnings can vary based upon location, vehicle type, available days/times)
Job type: Full Time
Salary: £528.21 – £1025.61 per week
Schedule: Monday to Friday (Some weekend availability)
Work location: On the road
Reference ID: INDHP
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £528.21-£1,025.61 per week
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: On the road
Reference ID: INDHP