Sales Executive – 4 Day Week
Location: Speirs Wharf, G4 9TG (Free onsite parking / 10-minute walk from Glasgow City Centre)Salary: £25K – £28K basic + Uncapped Commission, further incentives & career progression. OTE: £13,500Progression: Progression to £28K – £31K + Uncapped Commission based on performance. Progression to Sales Team Manager position if desired.OTE: £36,000Hours: Mon – Thurs, 8.00am – 5.00pmContract: Full-time, PermanentBenefits: 4-day week, regular incentives, exceptional training, career progression, modern offices with free onsite parking, quarterly nights out, fruit, tea, coffee, showers, pool table etc.
What’s in it for you:An opportunity to learn, earn & progress within a company that continually moves with the times.Progression in salary and position. We offer the opportunity to manage your own team and earn further commission from their successes.Progression: Progression to £28K – £31K based on performance. Progression to Sales Team Manager position if desired.We are genuinely interested in your career progression. We appreciate sales can be a tough gig, this is why we reward committed sales people generously through our very attractive basic salary and uncapped commission structure.We also understand the importance of switching off, this is why we have adopted the 4-day week and all sales staff are given every Friday off.On top of this, we run regular incentives where you have the chance to win cash, more days off or a trip abroad!
The role – New Business Sales Executive:
You will make quality calls to key contacts, HR Managers, Hiring Managers and everything in between, introducing the best recruitment solution in the market and taking them right up to “point of sale”!
You will be expected to hit your targets and we will support, encourage and congratulate you on the way!
TribePost will support you with sourcing good quality leads on a weekly basis – the better the lead, the better the call, the better the sale and the more money in your pocket!
We are looking for the best in the market to join us, and require you to have some of the following:
- Experience of providing a consultative selling service, preferably B2B and within a role where you break free of your script, flourishing as a sales professional!
- A knowledge of discovering and digging deeper into the wants and requirements of our soon to be customers!
- Worked in a fast-paced sales, business development or recruitment role previously!
We look after our own, we are a team and we are in this together:
- We offer a realistic and totally uncapped commission structure; we want you to succeed!
- Genuine career progression with varied salary levels to reflect.
- We cover the cost of our team days and nights out, everyone can have one, two, three or even four on us!
- We have a fun, friendly and enjoyable place to work!
- We offer regular cash, more days off and holiday incentives. Fancy a trip to Ibiza, Tenerife or Marbella?
- We are willing to work with you, if you scratch our back, we will scratch yours and we have a history of meeting the desires of our successful sales team!
Trading as be.scot in Scotland and TribePost across the rest of the UK, we are the Number 1 Flat Fee recruitment business with a fresh and new approach to the job market and B2B sales!
We will always reward those who go the extra mile!
We work in partnership with the UK’s largest online job boards, enabling us to provide a first-class service to our clients, just check out our reviews page!Headquartered in Speirs Wharf, a 10-minute walk from Glasgow city centre, we provide tailored recruitment advertising and support throughout UK.
If when you talk, people listen and you feel you have what it takes to become a member of our sales team – apply today to start progressing your career!