My client are based in Glasgow City Centre and are one of the worlds largest Medical Insurers with over 200 years’ experience in the industry, and have over 35,000 employees across their offices worldwide.
A testament to their commitment to their employees careers is that all senior team managers, including the manager of the Glasgow office, have all been promoted from the sales floor into their current positions.
Inbound Sales Executive
As the Sales Executive, you will be responsible for engaging with customers, answering questions on the insurance policies, setting up their policies to meet their requirements and ensuring that all compliance and regulated guidelines are fully adhered to.
* Take inbound calls from customers to answer enquiries on setting up a new policy
* Accurately cover all compliance and regulatory statements when discussing policies
* Accurately question and note all medical questions and answers
* Provide accurate information in a non-advisory capacity
* Manage your own pipeline
* Cross and Up-sell where appropriate
* Answering queries with regards to private medical health care cover
* Providing excellent customer service at all points in the sale
In return for the above, you will receive:
* Base salary of 23k with uncapped commission OTE 45k – 50k – (average bonus 1.5k/2k per month alone) which is an earning potential of OTE 50k year one
* Shifts are on a weekly basis of 8am – 4pm and 9am – 5pm, with 1 backshift each week of 12-8pm
* Hybrid working
* Sales incentives, including an annual incentive for a paid holiday to places such as the Bahamas, Maldives, America and many more! ( which all new starters are getting a chance to go to this year! )
* Enhanced pension contributions
* Health, life, dental and travel insurance for you and family!
* Employee wellness and well-being, including 8 lunch voucher and free fruit in the office
Plus a chance to move to Dubai to work! This is an opportunity not to be missed…
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.