We have a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Facilities Manager to join a leading multinational Facilities Management company working with one of their leading Clients covering West Scotland & Cumbria. The role is home based with area travel.
This is a key role within the company working with one of their biggest clients and as such there is a great package on offer to reflect this.
More About The Role
You will lead the technical teams in the delivery of PPM and Reactive maintenance services. This role will require you to manage your technicians and clients, ensuring good working relationships are maintained and built upon.
You will ensure services are delivered in line with legislative and regulatory standards whilst meeting service level agreements. In addition, you will be required to complete a schedule of compliance audits in a timely fashion, taking corrective action as required whilst driving process and supporting the training of all direct reports.
- Ensure that all sites are covered on a 365 24/7 basis to deliver both reactive and planned maintenance.
- Provide technical support and coaching to RMTE Supervisors.
- Ensure all tools and equipment necessary are available to deliver both reactive and planned maintenance.
- Support the Divisional Manager on all technical, people and FM process issues.
- Complete specified reports and compliance documentation resolving issues as and when they arise.
- Audit FM documentation and ensure action plans are in place for any non-compliance issues.
- Deal promptly with all Helpdesk calls and ensure that the issues are resolved effectively in line with SLA’s, escalating where necessary to the appropriate management level.
- Attend site project meetings where the site is under trial, renewal or remodel when appropriate, ensuring adequate support from other disciplines on specialist issues as required.
- Regularly communicate with the customer on all FM activity within agreed KPI’s.
- Compliance with all of the company’s policies and procedures, participate in the recruitment and selection process of Supervisor / Technician vacancies within your area.
- Comply with all health & safety legislation and Company processes at all times. Ensure you are up to date with any legislative changes that impact your role or team.
- Review MI for your area ensuring delivery of key customer KPI’s
- Educated to GCSE / Standard Grade level as a minimum
- Recognised technical background with experience in hard FM
- Ideally NVQ Level 3/City and guilds 236 Part 1 + 2 or equivalent in electrical installation/Maintenance. Other qualifications of technical within HVAC refrigeration and plumbing qualifications would also be considered.
- Ideally membership CIBSE, BIFM or equivalent
- A working understanding of service and repair requirements for a wide range of electrical and mechanical equipment.
- A working knowledge of the maintenance service within the FM industry is essential, with previous working knowledge of a multi-client contracted environment being desirable; and PPM and compliance background
- Previous experience of effectively leading and managing a team is essential
- Previous experience of developing client relationships at a stake holder level would be desirable
- Strong PC literacy, with experience in extracting, collating and presenting performance data along with previous experience of using a CAFM system.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent planning, organising, prioritisation and project management skills
- Strong results focus, takes accountability for own performance and that of the team
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making
- Highly flexible and self-starting.
- Experience in managing financial budgets
- Full driving licence essential.
Along with a competitive salary you will receive a car allowance, pension & staff discounts.
Brightwork Ltd offers the services of an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.