Our client, an established award-winning architectural practice are seeking a highly talented and ambitious Project Architect to join their established team in Glasgow. This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive individual to work on a variety of exciting projects in different sectors. Our client has a particular specialism within the Education sector, and has long-lasting relationships with a variety of establishments. In terms of experience, our client would be open to an Architect of any level as long as they are ambitious and have the right attitude for future development / progression. Our client are open to Architects of all levels, so more senior candidates are also encouraged to apply.
Our client has high expectations of their new recruits, therefore a successful Project Architect is most likely to display eagerness and enthusiasm for the new opportunity; interest in the practice and their ethos including the type of projects they’d be working on; a willingness to learn and take on information when needed. Day to day as an employee of this practice, you are most likely to be working on larger scale projects within the Commercial, Education and Healthcare sectors. The successful Project Architect must be comfortable representing the practice at client, contractor, and consultant meetings and take on a key role in the delivery of successful schemes.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Project Architect to join a highly reputable practice. They have a strong ethos and are passionate for creating exciting design solutions for their many clients. This opportunity also comes with great opportunities for an Architect to progress and develop their careers.
Project Architect Position Overview
- Take responsibility in running a project
- Liaise with clients / contractors
- Potential for business development within the industry
- Work on a variety of exciting large scale projects up to the value of (phone number removed)
- Work independently as well as in a team at times
- Attend Site Visits
- Work on a range of large-scale projects within the Healthcare, Education and Residential sectors
- Develop project briefs
- Work from inception to completion
- Produce high quality design for a range of exciting projects in a variety of sectors
- Demonstrate a passion and or desire to excel and to bring that enthusiasm into the office environment
Project Architect Position Requirements
- Great people skills – outgoing (for BD) and gets on with all staff internally also
- ARB Registered Architect
- Interest of experience in sustainable designs
- Live within a commutable distance of Glasgow
- Desire to learn and take on responsibility
- Ambitious / progressive individual
- Project running skills
- Track record of delivering larger projects
Project Senior Architect Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary (38,000 – 50,000 DOE)
- Supportive, progressive environment
- Hybrid working scheme
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.