Connect Appointments have exciting opportunities for a Production Operative in Dalmarnock.
Pay rates: 10.42 per hour
Schedule: 6am to 2pm
Our client is dedicated to providing their customers with the finest leather in the world, and are determined to raise their standards of sustainability, ethics, and traceability. They are proud to have built a company full of exceptional people, committed to their mission.
We aim to connect our client with driven individuals. Here at Connect Appointments, we pride ourselves on being an independent recruitment agency that takes care of its workers. Connect with us and build valuable connections with our expert consultants who will support you in your career.
As a Production Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Working across various production lines
- Conducting quality checking at multiple stages
- Machine operating
- Other general manufacturing duties
The ideal Production Operative will be:
- Able to work effectively in a team or as an individual
- Friendly and professional
- Experienced from working in a similar role or manufacturing environment (preferred)
Apply for this production role now by submitting your most up to date CV, or by calling 0141 212 3740