Meraki Talent Ltd
Meraki Talent is delighted to be supporting one of Scotland’s leading Accountancy Firms with the appointment of a Private Client Tax Senior.
This is a remote opportunity.
A firm that focuses on collaboration and support for their clients every step of the way by providing tailored solutions to help the business thrive and achieve their goals. Taking pride in building lasting relationships with their clients resulting in being one of the most trusted accountancy firms in Scotland.
They are an independent accountancy firm with a large presence throughout Scotland providing a full range of services including internal and external audit, payroll outsourcing, business support, etc. to small – medium sized companies across various industry sectors.
The role of Private Client Tax Senior requires a high standard of technical service delivery to clients, ensuring accurate and timely advice in line with client requirements. The role includes both compliance and advisory work, as well as aiding other members of the team and wider firm to deliver advice to clients outside of the portfolio.
The position will suit an individual with strong experience in Income Tax, Inheritance Tax, Trusts, Estates, and Partnerships.
- Manage the client portfolio, and build on existing relationships with clients and their wider professional network to ensure satisfaction with services provided, collaborating with client’s, client staff and identifying opportunities to support them further
- Develop and grow the department and the firm by identifying and progressing opportunities to promote the business in the marketplace, unearthing new opportunities and securing new work, with the support of the wider senior management team and BD department
- Oversee and support your team in all aspects of the portfolio, ensuring deadlines and demands are met by the wider client engagement team
- Involved with day-to-day team operations, ensuring internal and external expectations are achieved, such as supporting the leadership team in setting and delivering the strategic targets
- Consult with external advisors as appropriate to deliver high level tax advice
- Manage the workflow and delegation of work to your team, with appropriate and ongoing support
- Excellent experience and background in Personal/Private Client Tax
- CTA, ATT or ACCA (or equivalent) qualified is desired
- Have excellent communication skills to build relationships with clients, colleagues, stakeholders
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Full time working hours, Mon-Fri
- Fully supported training