12 month FTC (maternity cover)
Iconic Resourcing are delighted to bring this exciting Payroll Coordinator role to market, where the successful candidate will ensure the accurate processing of weekly & monthly UK payrolls comprising of 650 employees, alongside the processing of 9 monthly international payrolls spread across 5 employees.
In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring Pensions and HMRC payments are made accurately and on time, answering payroll related queries from internal and external parties and other duties when required. You will also be responsible for managing signatures and approvals for all payments.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Effectively handle the input of necessary data for our managed service provider to process multiple payrolls and ensure accurate and timely processing of all statutory reports (FPS, P11D, PAYE/NIC, Deductions, etc.).
- Process new hires, departures, and any changes related to payroll with precision.
- Ensure accurate processing and reporting of all payroll payments, deductions, and employee benefits in compliance with legislation and financial regulations.
Time and Attendance System Support:
- Manage the payroll process to ensure accurate inclusion of relevant information in the time and attendance system.
- Collaborate with the HR team to ensure appropriate adherence to time and attendance processes and controls, providing guidance and support to managers as needed.
- Ensure accurate and prompt transfer of all payroll transactions to the general ledger.
- Assist in preparing month-end accruals as per the specified timetable.
Report and Analysis:
- Provide precise, timely, and relevant payroll information to other departments within the organisation.
- Generate pertinent payroll data and offer appropriate commentary on significant variances.
What we’re looking for:
To be successful in this position, the following experience is required:
- Strong experience within a fast-paced and busy payroll environment, with experience in processing across multiple cycles (payroll bureau experience would be highly advantageous)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent IT literacy: knowledge with ADP is advantageous, and MS Excel knowledge is essential
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced environment working towards tight deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of statutory reporting requirements is essential (P60, P11d, PSA etc.)
- General ledger knowledge and experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Confident in working to your own initiative as well as part of a wider team
- Strong accuracy and planning skills
- Positive, “can do” attitude
With a competitive base salary on offer of up to £28,000 alongside a hybrid working model, great benefits, and a fantastic working culture, please get in touch with Emma Ritchie at Iconic Resourcing Ltd. for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this role, please send your CV or contact Emma Ritchie at Iconic Resourcing for a confidential chat and further details.
At Iconic Resourcing, we understand that not all candidates will meet every single desired qualification or skill for the job positions posted on behalf of our clients. However, if you believe that you can add value to the role despite your experience looking a little different from what we've identified, we would be thrilled to learn more about you.
Iconic Resourcing are committed to partnering with clients who share our values of inclusivity and diversity. We work with many businesses that recognise the importance of creating a welcoming and respectful workplace for all employees. As an equal opportunities employer, we treat all applications fairly and equally. We act as both an employment business and an employment agency and are happy to accommodate any reasonable adjustments required. To view all of our Iconic Jobs across Scotland, please visit our website.