I currently have an opening for an Operations Administrator with a global manufacturing company based in Gourock. You will part of a varied team and environment surrounding by different sectors of industry.
This is an administration heavy role providing a variety of support to multiple teams as per the needs of the business. This role requires a confident individual who can work well under pressure and comfortably work on tasks independently. The correct candidate will be eager and willing to learn within this environment. Full training will be provided.
This role is based entirely on site, Mon – Thu 8:30am – 5:00pm, Fri 8:30 – 1:00 (36.5hrs per week)
This company pride themselves on being a great environment to work, some of the benefits are:
* 22 days holiday – plus 9 bank holidays
* Flexible working options
* 10% off on gym and leisure pass
* Sick pay scheme
* Monthly employee appreciate day
* Cycle to work scheme
* Your family matters – pension plan and death in service scheme
The key responsibilities within this role are:
* Updating and reporting KPI's for operations and senior management teams
* Using the ERP system to create, print and release work documentation
* Support teams with administration as required
* Liaise with other departments regarding production activities
* Update continuous improvement information
* Participate in continuous improvement activities
A successful candidate in this position will possess;
* High competency in MS Office
* Great numeracy and communication skills
* High attention to detail
* Confidence and self sufficiency
* Ability to wort under pressure
* Precious experience in a manufacturing environment/ERP business system (advantageous but not essential)
This is a great opportunity for an new or established administrator to continue within their career. If you feel that you would be suitable for this role, then please get in contact with Tommy at the Glasgow office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.