JOB TITLE: Morning Cleaner
LOCATION: Glasgow Fort
REPORTING TO: Duty Manager
PAY RATE: £10.67 per hour
HOURS: 20 Hours per week – 5 out of 7 days
Job Objective & Responsibilities:
- Clean and sanitise bathrooms, kitchens, and other areas of the building.
- Vacuum carpets and mop floors.
- Dust furniture and fixtures.
- Empty trash cans and replace liners.
- Clean windows, mirrors, and other glass surfaces.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces such as countertops, sinks, toilets, and showers.
- Clean spills and remove stains.
The successful candidate will:
- Have high standards of cleaning
- Be reliable, hardworking, and flexible
- Have excellent time keeping
- Have great organization skills
- Staff bonus scheme (Yearly)
- Staff bous scheme (Monthly)
- Employee discounts at on site retailers through our communication app
- Employee discounts at external retailers through Perkbox including free coffee at Caffe Nero
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free, on site staff parking
- Great working environment with a relaxing team room for breaktimes.
- Full and ongoing training through employment
- Numerous online courses to choose from and complete at your own pace
- Competitive annual leave with fair and simple holiday booking system
- Online payslips live before pay day and available to download. Also applies to P60
- Company uniform provided at no cost to employee