DJ Mackay & Partners LLP also trading as UnionLine Scotland
DJ Mackay & Partners LLP, also trading as UnionLine Scotland are looking to recruit two legal secretaries, one for our Employment Department and the second for our Personal Injury Department. We are a busy Glasgow city centre firm who acts for a number of major trade union clients. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about the work they do.
The successful applicant will have the following key attributes:-
- Experience as a legal secretary in the relevant field.
- Fast audio typing skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of preparing court/employment tribunal documents.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- A good telephone manner and ability to deal sensitive with clients.
- Be a good team worker.
- Experience of using a case management system is an advantage but training will be provided.
We currenrtly run the office on a hybrid system where you would work from the office two days per week and the remainder working from home.
Hours of work per week – 35
Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience. We offer an excellent benefits package.