Totum Partners are delighted to be working with a leading law firm recruiting for Legal Billing Team Leader. You will be responsible for a team of three, reporting to a Billing Manager.
The ideal Legal Billing Team Leader will be responsible for:
· Management of the team's billing and coordinating
· General bill processing duties
· Monitor the Billing In-trays to ensure bills are processed within the agreed timescales
· Oversee the dispatch of the team's bills
· Review on a weekly basis the team's anticipated disbursements
· Manage the team’s performance
· Identify any training needs within the team and address them accordingly.
· Manage the team's holiday requests and other absences
· Arranging and involvement in regular team meetings
· Identify process improvements
· Reporting to the Billing Manager on a regular basis
· Develop strong internal relationships with Credit Control Team and other Finance
The ideal Legal Billing Team Leader will have:
· Solid career in legal billing
· Supervisory experience
· Working knowledge of SAR's and VAT compliance.
· Proficient in using Microsoft office packages.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.