Junior Sales Executive / Customer Service – 4-day week!
Location: Glasgow, G4 9TG (Free onsite parking / 10-minute walk from Glasgow City Centre)
Salary: £20K per annum (above Real Living Wage) + Team Bonuses, Incentives and Career Progression!
Hours: Mon – Thurs, 8.00am – 5.00pm
Contract: Full time, Permanent
What’s in it for you:
An opportunity to learn, earn & progress your career within a company that continually moves with the times.
All the tools and guidance you need to progress and succeed into a sales role.
Progression: Salary increase to £22K – £25K + uncapped commission (based on performance). Beyond this, there is a further salary increase and progression to Sales Team Manager position if desired.
We also understand the importance of switching off, this is why we have adopted the 4-day week and all sales staff are given every Friday off.
Benefits: 4-day week, regular incentives, exceptional training, career progression, modern offices with free onsite parking, quarterly nights out, fruit, tea, coffee, showers, pool table etc.
The role – Lead Generator:
Our customers are at the centre of our business and sales and customer service is our bread and butter.
We are looking for Lead Generator’s to join us and, reporting into our Sales Manager, make outbound calls to both existing and potential customers, ensuring that we have the correct details on file and updating our system.
Your role will be the perfect mix of administration, data entry and customer service.
You will reach out to key contacts within the businesses on our system, HR Managers, Hiring Managers and everything in between!
You will be supported, encouraged and congratulated all the way!
We are looking for the best in the market to join us, and we hope you would have some of the following:
· Experience in a sales or customer service role.
· A great demonstrable telephone manner.
· Experience with Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word, Excel etc.
We look after our own, we are a team and we are in this together:
· We offer genuine career progression, through to either our sales team or our account management team.
· Regular salary reviews.
· We cover the cost of our team days and nights out, everyone can have one, two, three or even four on us!
· We have a fun, friendly and enjoyable place to work!
· We offer regular cash, more days off and holiday incentives. Fancy a trip to Ibiza, Tenerife or Marbella?
· We are willing to work with you, if you scratch our back, we will scratch yours and we have a history of meeting the desires of our successful team!
Trading as be.scot in Scotland and TribePost across the rest of the UK, we are the Number 1 Flat Fee recruitment business and we’re looking to progress your career!
Headquartered in Speirs Wharf, a 10-minute walk from Glasgow city centre, we provide tailored recruitment advertising and support throughout UK.
We have a new and fresh approach to the recruitment industry and we provide a first-class service to our clients.
Apply today to start progressing your career!