Corporate Travel Management (CTM) UK
Full Time / Hybrid
Entry Level / Associate
CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Its proven business strategy combines personalised service excellence with client- facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to clients.
Headquartered in Australia, the company employs over 2,800 FTE staff globally and services clients across 82 cities in 53 countries globally, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe and New Zealand.
About the Role
This role requires an individual to take responsibility for managing and developing a defined portfolio of Corporate Travel Management SME clients, spending between £300k and £1m annually on corporate travel.
The main aim of the role is to manage the relationship with each client, to ensure the retention of that client during the defined contractual period and to then negotiate a new contract term at the end of each agreement period.
The role is accountable for the commercial performance of each client ensuring a profitable income to Corporate Travel Management in return for the services provided. Working closely with all internal departments within Corporate Travel Management and the senior management team, this role will ensure that each client is managed in line with the agreed commercial agreement and service level KPI’s as negotiated and agreed with each client on the portfolio.
The roles requires the individual to develop applicable client relationship in order to improve the commercial return to Corporate Travel Management and to uncover other opportunities to grow the relationship by securing additional sales growth and additional income from the sales of Corporate Travel Management products and services.
The job holder will need to take a commercial and proactive approach with applicable clients in order to retain, grow and improve the financial return for Corporate Travel Management.
It is important that the job holder is able to take a hands-on, practical approach to development and problem solving in order to meet both client and Corporate Travel Management expectations.
They must be an excellent communicator and have the capability to negotiate with clients at all levels.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Good written skills
• Excellent numeracy/analytical skills – makes rational, realistic and sound decisions
• Attention to detail and quality orientation
• Excellent communicator
• Persuasive – ability to negotiate
• Highly resilient – remaining calm and stable under pressure
• Highly organised and a good planner – prioritises activity
• Advanced industry knowledge
• A team player
• Working with information – ability to use a range of information and indentify new opportunities for the client and Corporate Travel Management
• Commercially aware
• Ability to think logically and to use creativity to solve problems and come up with solutions
• Preferably educated to degree level
• Previous business travel experience essential. A background in Business Travel Management is desirable
Kindly refrain from applying if you are NOT from the Travel / Business Travel Industry.
Required of all CTM Positions
· Embrace CTM’s core values of Exceed to Service, Innovate to Generate, Trust to Succeed, Empowered to Achieve, Collaborate to Perform, Recognize to Reward, Play to Win.
· Professional, collaborative, and supportive interaction with employees, clients, suppliers, and vendors.
· Work independently and as part of a team.
· Professional written and verbal communication.
· Meet deadlines, handle, and prioritize simultaneous requests.
· Creative and analytical thinking with strong problem-solving and consultative skills.
· Demonstrates calm under pressure – is a proactive contributor and eager to learn.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Basic math.
· Read and interpret information.
· Attention to detail.
· Regular and reliable attendance.
We look forward to reviewing all relevant applications!
CTM is the Data Controller with respect to the personal information you provide during your application. We will use this information solely to process your application, and our legal basis is that you are considering taking up an employment contract with us. We may share this information with our parent company in Australia, but otherwise we will not disclose it to any other organisation. If you take up employment with us, we will keep the information for the duration of your employment, otherwise we will destroy it 2 months after the post is filled.
All the information that we ask for in application forms has to be completed for your application to go ahead. There is no profiling or automated decision making applied to the personal information you supply. You have all the legal rights with your personal data as lain out in the General Data Processing Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018, including the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Our Data Protection Officer may be contacted at [email protected].