Head of Resource Planning – Glasgow – Salary £80k
Can you shape the future of a Contact Centre operation? Can you deliver exceptional service through great customer contact experience for the end client?
As an experienced Head of Resource Planning, we are looking for someone who can.
Working on behalf of our client within the outsourcing market we have an exceptional role for an experienced Head of Resource Planning who can, motivate and deliver operational and commercial performance for their end client.
With a team of Senior planners and Resource schedulers you will drive and utilise best practice to provide accurate and commercially viable resource modelling, while identifying initiatives and process improvements.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead grow and develop resourcing team
- Build strong internal and external relationships
- Develop resource forecasting models
- Analyse future demand and supply forecasts to ensure SLA’s are achieved
- Work collaboratively with the Operational Management Teams to plan the daily workflow
- Managing holidays and shrinkage in line with forecasts.
- Working with the Operational Management Team to authorise offline activity
- Making appropriate plans for expected changes in profile and workloads. Investigating potential scenarios and finding solutions to challenges
- Offer daily operational support across all channels, drive operational excellence and efficiency improvements
- Making key decisions that impact resource
- Problem solving
- Understanding the impact of challenges
- Ability to innovative and think differently to approach to different challenges.
For more information please contact Lesleyann on 07803491272 or [email protected]