Job Title: Graduate Accounts Assistant
Job Location: London
Job Salary: £21,7000pa + (pension, profit-sharing bonus, private medical, cycle scheme and traineeship fees towards chartership)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a specialist translation company based in London. With a vast network of clients, they are looking to expand their team to maintain an excellent standard of service when providing outstanding specialist translations.
Successful applicants will need to be motivated and show a willingness to learn as your main duties will involve extensive administrative tasks as well as handling account books.
- Bookkeeping – sales processing, purchase processing, cash book
- Statutory and Fiscal Reporting
- Management Reporting – Monthly magagmebt accounts, quarterly balance sheet review
- Administrative Support
- Must show a passion for your work
- Excellent communication skills
- 2:1 or above university degree. Must be in a Finance related subject
- Excellent A-levels and GCSE results
- Applicants with work experience in areas such finances, bookkeeping or offices will be favourable
- Tuition fees, exam fees and membership costs covered by the company when working towards chattered accountant qualification
- Entitled to join the company bonus scheme, private healthcare policies, benefits packages, pension schemes and more!