Aspirare Recruitment Scotland
Gas Engineer, Glasgow, Salary £35,000 to £40,000 per annum, On Target Earnings +£50K + Company Vehicle with Paid Travel Time, Overtime, Tools & Fuel Card + Additional Company Benefits!
Are you a motivated and skilled Gas Engineer with the talent to work for a fantastic Facilities Management company who will provide you with opportunities to expand and develop your skillset? Our multimillion turnover client requires multiple Gas Engineers to work within Glasgow and the surrounding areas.
Applications are invited from candidates who hold a strong domestic gas background with extensive knowledge of reactive and pre planned maintenance and doing this to a high standard. The Gas Engineers will be motivated and driven to expand their skillset and expertise into commercial gas work.
The successful Gas Engineer will receive:
- Highly competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Great potential to earn up to £50,000+ per annum.
- Fully funded and supported training to gain commercial gas certification and expertise (Tickets: COCN1, CODNCO1).
- Vehicle Package: Company van, paid travel time, tools, and fuel card.
- Excessive amount of overtime availability.
- Generous pension scheme to secure your future.
Gas Engineer day to day responsibilities:
- Conduct fault finding and diagnose issues in commercial gas systems, effectively addressing root causes and implementing necessary repairs.
- Execute planned and reactive maintenance on commercial gas systems, adhering to current regulations and industry best practices.
- Cover various commercial sites in Glasgow and surrounding areas, ensuring optimal performance of all commercial gas systems.
- Completing relevant paperwork and maintaining accurate records of work carried out.
Gas Engineer must have:
- Domestic gas qualifications: CCN1.
- A desire to utilise his existing skillset to expand into commercial gas work.
- Proven experience in the service and repair of domestic gas systems.
- A full UK driving license.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Gas Engineer to take the next step in their career to progress into commercial gas certification, with full support from this leading business.
Note: Only applicants with the right to work in the UK will be considered. We do not provide work visas; this must be handled before applying.