Murray Recruitment Ltd
Murray Recruitment has a new opportunity available for an FM Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work on a mobile role across one large commercial contract across central Scotland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for safe and efficient engineering maintenance and reactive works whilst providing excellent customer service to our client.
Main duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to
* To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
* To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
* To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
* To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
* To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
* To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
* To take a proactive approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
* To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents/records are maintained accurately.
* Working safely at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
* SVQ Level 3 – Electrical Engineering / relevant discipline.
* City & Guilds BS7671 18th edition.
* City & Guilds 2391 – Testing & Inspection (advantageous – not essential).
* Experience in carrying out PPM/ reactive maintenance.
* Previous experience working within a busy FM environment.
* Full UK driving licence.
* Up to £37,000.
* Van + Fuel card.
* On-call (1/8).
* Full sick pay paid.
* Hours: Monday – Friday 8 am- 4:30 pm (early finish on a Friday).
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend? If they are successfully placed in the role, you will receive £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend