BAM Construct & Ventures UK
Building a sustainable tomorrow
BAM FM is recruiting a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team at our offices in Stepps This is a 9 month Fixed Term Contract covering maternity leave, Working 16 hours per week Monday – Thursday 4.45pm – 8.00pm and Friday 4.45pm – 7.45pm.
The Cleaning supervisor will work alongside a team of Cleaners providing Supervision, whilst ensuring a high standard of cleaning to all areas at all times to BICS standards.
• Ensure that all tasks are carried out in accordance with key performance indicators.
• Ensure all tasks are carried out in accordance with health, safety and compliance guidelines, rules and procedures.
• Ensure all cleaning tasks are actioned from the PDR device.
• Managing any cleaning job cards that arise within the time frame allowed.
• Ensure that staffing levels including annual leave is managed and where necessary report to the Deputy Facilities Manager so that appropriate levels of support can be offered.
• Supervision of all cleaning staff by daily individual personal communication and use of communication using appropriate methods.
• Ensure adequate stocks of consumables are available in nominated cleaning stores and where necessary, ensure requests for replenishments are submitted to the Lead Cleaning Supervisor in a timely manner within the agreed financial allocation.
• Collating and submission of cleaning staff timesheets and monthly absence reporting
• Carry out periodic performance auditing on your team and site(may be asked to audit other local sites)
• Assistance in the training of cleaning staff in the use of approved equipment and methodology following the BICS standards.
• Carry out Regular TBT (tool box talks) in line with the company requirements on a monthly basis.
• Ensure all employees are compliant with their responsibilities as set out in the BAM FM Code of Conduct.
• Ensure staff holidays are recorded and monitored correctly in accordance with BAM policies and Procedures.
• Operate as part of the wider One BAM ethos and build good relationships with the clients.
• Ensure any shortfalls or concerns identified are reported to the Deputy/ Facilities Manager
Who are we looking for?
• Previous supervisory experience in a cleaning environment similar to the position advertised and be confident in managing their team.
• BIC’s cleaning qualification or equivalent would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of COSHH and H&S would be an advantage.
• Ability to motivate and manage staff performance and ensure that standards are maintained and required training is carried out
What’s in it for you?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in a forward thinking organisation. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we support further personal growth and development.
Your work environment
People are at the heart of what we do at BAM. We recognise that creating a diverse and inclusive environment that nurtures our employees and encourages them to bring their best and whole self to work is crucial. We’re on an exciting journey to get us there by recruiting the very best talent to join us regardless of race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics.
Be you! Join us today, so we can achieve amazing things together and build a sustainable tomorrow.