TUV SUD Limited
The Successful candidate for this position does not need to be based at our Glasgow office as this role is home based.
- Engineer Surveyor to carry out all Statutory Inspections in a timely manner to ensure compliance of each item.
- Liaise with planning team to ensure effective and efficient routes for delivery of each inspection to meet our contractual obligations.
Responsibilities and authority:
- Carry out inspections/examinations of lifting equipment and accessories in accordance with all statutory regulations.
- To be actively involved in stock control, data entries and other processes as required from day to day
- Carry out LOLER inspection on various types of Lifting Equipment
- Complete necessary paperwork in line with the companies set procedures
- Building rapport with clients, providing excellent customer service
- Writing site survey reports
- Adhering to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment regulations
- Other duties as required
Education and Experience:
- Extensive years in the Lift Industry
- Experienced engineer with Mechanical/Electrical skills
- Previous engineering experience engineering with Lifting Equipment is desirable
- A recognised Mechanical/Electrical qualification is highly advantageous
Specific skills, knowledge, competencies and training:
- EOR 202
- Computer literacy
- Pro active
- Able to work unsupervised
- Full UK Driving Licence
TV SD in the UK offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes a minimum of 33 days holiday entitlement (for full-time employees, including public holidays), a contributory Group Personal Pension Plan and a non-contributory Group Life Assurance Scheme. We also offer various Salary Exchange/Sacrifice schemes (buying/selling holiday, cycle to work scheme, pensions), incentive schemes and comprehensive wellbeing support (Employee Assistance Programme, Dental Scheme and Occupational Health services). Dependent on their role, employees may also be eligible for hybrid/permanent home-working, a Company Car/Car Allowance and Private Medical Insurance.
We will open up as many jobs as possible to flexible working arrangements, regardless of an individuals length of service.