Nine Twenty Recruitment
Location: Glasgow – Hybrid(2 days in office p/week)
Salary: Up to £30,000+ bonus
Our client, a leading global drinks business with a portfolio of well-established brands, is seeking an Ecommerce Executive to join their team in Glasgow. Our client is a leading global drinks business with a portfolio of well-established brands, operating across North America, Europe, Africa, Latin America, and Asia-Pacific. The company is involved in the production, marketing, and distribution of alcoholic beverages under well-known brands.
In this newly created role, the successful eCommerce Exec will join the team and support the further development and continued growth of their e-Commerce channel. The role will be primarily focussed on the Amazon account, working with the UK eCommerce Commercial Lead to build the successful account., this is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive team and have autonomy over your channels.
- Monitor and analyse sales data for e-Commerce management platforms (e.g. Amazon Analytics).
- Monitor and update stock inventory.
- Track performance on platform and status changes against competitors and alternative suppliers.
- Track and communicate received orders with Demand Planning Department and internal support teams.
- Maintain order details, tracking progress and shipping dates.
- Track and report operational performance data from e-Commerce platforms
- Track and report programmes and promotional activity.
- Track and update promotional activity on internal marketing activity trackers.
- Contribute to problem-solving, innovation and continuous business improvement.
- Raise purchase orders, liaising with the Finance team to ensure invoices are paid accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure adherence to company policies, systems and practices.
- Degree in marketing/business or alternative relevant area.
- Demonstrable commercial experience in Ecommerce or a similar role of 6 months minimum.
- Experience working in an administrative / support role is advantageous.
- Experience working within a commercial, sales or marketing function is advantageous.
- Drinks or FMCG industry experience is advantageous but not required.
- Strong appetite and enthusiasm for learning.
- Excellent customer service skills, demonstrating a positive, friendly and helpful attitude.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in a professional and confident manner.
- Ability to follow instruction and demonstrate a willingness to learn.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to develop professional relationships with a wide range of people inside and outside the company.
Benefits: Our client offers competitive benefits packages that include:
- Salary up to £30K, depending on experience.
- Hybrid and flexible working. Typically, 2 days in the office. Based in the south of Glasgow, so access to a car will be needed.
- Discretionary annual bonus paying up to 8% of salary.
- 25 days holiday + 9 public holidays per year.
- Company pension with 6% employer contribution taken via Salary Sacrifice.
- BUPA private medical cover.
- Health cash plan where employees can claim expenses back for health and wellbeing costs (dental, optical, physio, etc.).
- Life Assurance paid at 4 x salary.
- £20 welcome voucher to spend on products.
- Discounted products plus £100 annually to spend on products.
- Wellbeing Programme.
- Reward and Recognition Scheme.
Our client values diversity at all levels within their organization. They are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive regardless of race, gender identity or expression sexual orientation religion national origin disability age or any other protected status.
How to apply: please apply below or get in touch directly with Brian Fraser; [email protected]
Please note: All applicants must be based in Scotland or UK have right work no sponsorship offered.