Salary range £26,000 to £30,000 pro-rata.
HealthHero is Europe’s largest digital telehealth platform, bringing together human expertise and digital convenience to provide remote access for patients, insurance policy holders and employees to expert clinicians and counsellors. HealthHero’s mission is to simplify healthcare and improve lives, working to find solutions to capacity challenges and administrative burdens, whilst providing exciting new job opportunities.
As the mental health and wellbeing arm of HealthHero, Validium has been the market leader for EAP quality and standards for over 20 years. Our mental health services are now an integral part of the culture of many successful organisations in the private and public sector, working in partnership with service users, business and HR professionals, in a range of environments, to prevent and overcome the stress, trauma and absence issues that can limit people from performing and engaging with life.
We are looking for fully qualified Counsellor/Psychotherapists to join us on a part time basis and are delighted to offer this exciting opportunity to join our EAP Clinical Team.
You will be:
- As the main part of the role, you will be carrying out Initial Clinical Assessments/Triage of client needs, leading to appropriate clinical pathways.
- Carrying out Risk Assessments and follow the Safeguarding and Risk Protocol process.
- Delivering in the moment support, through Single Session Therapy or booked Single Sessions via telephone and/or video calls.
- Managing a caseload of clients requiring Structured Counselling, which will depend on your contractual hours, as well as the needs of the service.
- Writing brief, accurate and concise clinical notes, of all interactions.
- Be integrated into an Support Line Team.
- Able to work a minimum of 3x full days per week (at least 1 day based in-office, Glasgow, depending on shift pattern)
- Be able to cover at least 1 weekend (7.5 hours) and 1 overnight sleeping shift, per month.
- Be an experienced practitioner with a minimum of 300+ clinical hours.
- Be qualified as a Counsellor/Psychotherapist (L4 and above in Counselling) with BACP (or similar) registered status
- Be IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Have a sound clinical background, with excellent Risk Assessment skills.
- Be a keen team-player with excellent time management, clinical, communication and organisation skills.
- Keep in mind the needs of clients and the service whilst working under pressure
- Have previous EAP/telephone Counselling or time limited assessment experience, ideally in a corporate environment
- Full induction training programme, which will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams
- 22 days leave, Bank holidays and your birthday off (pro-rata)
- Supervision covered up to 2 hours per month (pro-rata)
- Monthly 1-2-1’s with your line manager
- 24/7 On Call support
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Health Scheme and Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance Scheme
When applying, please provide and your most recent CV, including employment history and qualifications.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications. For this reason, please submit your application at your soonest convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Our Talent team work hard to remove all biases within the recruitment process, this includes unconscious bias decoded job adverts and equality and diversity training for all of our interview panel.
We welcome all applications from all sections of the community as an Equal Opportunities employer. We are also happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process- should you need it, please let us know.