Duty Manager – Fitness and Wellbeing Club
Glasgow Giffnock | Fitness & Wellbeing Club| Permanent | Full time
Up to £23,899.20 depending on experience
40 hours per week
Nuffield Health is the UK’s largest Healthcare Charity. We’re here to do important work. And right now, we’re growing our team to offer our members a superior fitness experience. For you, it’s the chance to play a vital role in shaping the health of the nation while you’re taking the next exciting steps in your career.
As a Duty Manager at our Glasgow Giffnock Fitness & Wellbeing Club, you’ll bring demonstrable sales experience and the ability to quickly get to grips with our business. You’re enthusiastic, with excellent communication skills and a collaborative spirit. You have a ‘can do’ attitude and you share our passion for excellent customer service.
As a Duty Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the smooth running of our club
- Care about our members, ensure they’re happy and seek opportunities to build rapport
- Lead our colleagues and maintain quality standards in all areas
- Conduct tours for prospective new members, selling the benefits that only we can provide
- Oversee health and safety, and resolve any issues as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Help achieve sales targets
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That’s why we’ve developed a benefits package with you in mind. From gym membership to private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what’s important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it’s a good idea to apply right away to ensure you’re considered for this role.
It starts with you.