Denholm is delighted to be Supporting our Energy Partner to assist in hiring for the position of Cyber Risk and Resilience Manager. This is a new role to the business and will be responsible for shaping cyber security risk for the business. This role is a hybrid with a presence in their Glasgow Office. This role is suited to someone from a technical (infrastructure / network), vulnerability management background with good knowledge of the cyber security space and tooling in this area. Knowledge of risk modelling and control assurance are desired.
You will be responsible for defining and delivering aspects of a control’s assurance programme in an organisation
The successful candidate will have good understanding of multiple full tech stacks, enabling effective impact assessment and effective dialogue across the development team.
- Identify industry standards and regulatory guidelines, ensuring information security compliance.
- Develop and evaluate security policies and procedures in collaboration with operations teams.
- Manage and follow up on audit and assurance activities to enhance security controls.
- Research and innovate, shaping our security posture for a safer digital landscape.
- Plan and execute assurance activities aligned with business and cybersecurity strategies.
- Assess key controls and compliance, reporting to senior management and governance forums.
- Monitor external regulatory changes and cybersecurity threats, providing insights to stakeholders.
- Degree educated with experience in IT Risk & Compliance framework implementation.
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations impacting IT General Control requirements.
- Experience in control assurance programs within global organisations.
- Familiarity with internal and external compliance requirements and audit coordination.
- Strong team player promoting efficient collaboration.
What You'll Get
- Double-matched pension contributions (up to 10% of your contribution).
- 36 days of annual leave.
- Holiday purchase option for better work/life balance.
- Share Incentive Plan and Sharesave Scheme.
- Technology Vouchers for personal tech purchases.
- Commitment to reducing carbon emissions and climate action.
- Electric Vehicle Schemes for green transportation.
- Cycle to Work scheme and public transport season ticket loans.
- Optional dental insurance, private medical insurance, and health assessments.
- Life Assurance (4x salary).
- Access to financial wellbeing support.
- Discounts on shopping, leisure, dining, gym, and travel insurance.