Customer Service Representative
ATOS National Savings and Investments.
- Pay rate – 11.04 per hour and after 12 weeks this will rise to 11.71 per hour.
- This is a full-time office based role in 60 York St, Glasgow, G2 8JX
- The role is full-time working 37.5 hour per week, part time shift options are available working 27.5 hours per week.
- Shift Pattern to cover the following working hours: 5 days out of 7, between 8am-8pm. Weekend working is required – shift pattern will be discussed during your video interview.
- You will be required to undertake two weeks of training on-site and then be allocated your working rota on week 3. Hours are as follows: Mon to Thurs working 9am – 5pm & Friday 9am – 4:30pm.
In return for your demanding work and commitment, working for this organisation can offer you some fantastic benefits: –
- 20 days per year, plus 8 bank holidays after (After 12 weeks 25 days per year, plus 8 bank holidays)
- Opportunity for paid overtime
- Learning and development tailored to your role
- A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
We are recruiting for an exciting position to join a busy call centre as a Customer Service Representative, where you will be working as part of a team to support inbound customer queries in a financial services environment.
Our client aims to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence.
What will be your primary responsibilities?
The role will involve, but not be limited to.
- Have a positive approach and a can-do attitude. You’ll need to be open to change and not be afraid to take on challenges.
- Have flexibility and the ability to adapt across teams and processes. You’ll need to demonstrate flexibility in your thinking and be able to adapt to new situations, including those outside your area.
- Work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Deliver customer query resolution across various customer contact channels. Consistently meeting performance indicators for accuracy and timeliness is required across all channels.
- Actively engage in training, coaching and performance management. Displaying the skills and behaviours required to be truly customer centric.
- Be clear & concise in written, verbal, and email communication, both internally and externally.
- Dealing with a variety of ad hoc duties. Recording and acting as appropriate on trends in customer feedback and technical issues. Proactively support the transformation and change activities to support contractual requirements around making NS&I easier to do business with.
- Proactively support company initiatives around colleague well-being.
Skills and experience
- Ability to build excellent, long-term relationships with customers based on a complete understanding of their needs and a dedication to meeting their expectations
- Dedication to delivering what is promised, ensuring that results are on time, on budget and to agreed quality standards.
- Ability to work together by involving others in goals and plans, sharing knowledge, taking a positive role in team building and seeking opportunities for cross-functional working and collaboration.
- Passion for reviewing and improving personal skills, seeking challenging opportunities to stimulate personal development and growth.
- Have a flexible approach, revising plans and decisions in light of new information and changing circumstances, dealing positively with organisational change.
Please Note: As part of the recruitment and onboarding processes, we require to undertake the following compliance checks, which must be completed to progress: Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS), Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Proof of right to work, Proof of Address, Credit Check and three years of work references. If you have lived outside the UK/Travelled for six months or more in the last five years, you must undertake a police check.
Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service? Do you enjoy communicating with a wide range of people? If you answered ‘Yes,’ we would love to hear from you.</p