CBW Staffing Solutions
Customer Relations Manager – Energy Efficiency Contractor – £35,000 per year – Glasgow
A fast growing Energy Efficiency company with the intention of becoming the UK’s best Contractor.
As the team has grown rapidly over the years, a number of industry specialists and new comers have contributed their vast knowledge from other industries into helping the business continue to grow, develop and adapt to an ever fast paced changing environment.
As the Customer relations manager, you’ll make sure that the needs of customers and clients are being met or exceeded.
Your aim is to provide and promote an excellent service for customer and clients throughout the
organisation. You’ll make sure that service standards are being met and problems are resolved.
The successful candidate will be confident, polite and reliable.
You may work at various levels, from head office to out in the field and in most cases will be:
- Helping us develop and implement customer and client facing policies.
- Finding ways to measure customer and client satisfaction and improve services.
- Handling all complaints from customers and clients.
- Investigate and solve customer and clients problems, which may be complex or long
standing, that have been passed on by other areas of the business.
- Handle complaints from customers and/or clients, including the recording and resolution of
- Develop, manage, monitor and analyse customer and client satisfaction levels.
- Produce written information for customers, including letters, emails, information literature
- Develop feedback and robust complaints procedures for customers to use.
- Constantly review and Improve customer procedures, policies and standards.
- Manage recruitment, appraisals and people management for relevant teams.
- Train and develop staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Keep ahead of developments in customer services by reading relevant journals, going to
meetings and attending courses.
- Ensure accurate records or discussions or correspondence with customers is maintained.
- Must have experience and knowledge within the domestic maintenance industry and domestic trades
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Passionate about providing and delivering exceptional customer service
£35,000 per year