AJ FOX COMPLIANCE
Our client is an international law firm seeking a Client Contracts Lawyer to join their team.
In this role, you will play a key part in reviewing and advising on client-facing commercial contracts. Your expertise will be vital in ensuring that the business operates efficiently and in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Analysing a variety of client-facing commercial contracts, offering advice tailored to local regulations and providing insights to mitigate risks associated with contractual obligations.
- Working closely with other teams throughout the to deliver timely and practical advice on various contractual matters.
- Managing client audits and assisting in administering a robust global compliance policy.
- Supporting the implementation and management of the firm’s compliance policies and organizing audits and training sessions related to client terms compliance.
- Drafting and maintaining legal precedents, guidance notes, and other essential documentation.
- Responding to general risk queries from the business.
- Assisting with ad hoc projects.
To apply for this role, you should be a qualified solicitor with 2-3 years PQE, although applications from candidates with relevant experience outside this range are welcome. A solid background in commercial contracts is essential.
Please apply with a copy of your CV. Thank you.