Cloud Platform Engineer – AWS
Henderson Scott are proudly working in partnership with a large UK organisation for a hybrid role based in Glasgow.
You will play a key part within the cloud team, delivering AWS through IaC. You must be highly skilled within with AWS cloud engineering and have working experience with: Terraform, EKS, Openshift, Jenkins & Vault.
- Collaborating within the team for integrated and operational services.
- Continuously building and maintaining companies infrastructure.
- Designing and implementing AWS Cloud infrastructure using appropriate tools.
- Planning and coordinating cloud infrastructure releases.
- Developing pipelines and tools for DevOps practices.
- Staying informed about technology developments impacting services.
- Managing small-scale projects for platform improvement.
- Acting as technical product owners, formulating medium to long-term strategies.
- Providing technical leadership and guidance through coaching and mentoring.
- Leading the sharing of knowledge and best practices.
- Highly skilled in with AWS cloud engineering.
- Experience with Terraform, EKS, Openshift, Jenkins & Vault.
- Previous experience within the public sector is desireable.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be able to obtain BPSS.
- Full right to work within in the UK.
How to Apply:
Please click on the link and submit your most recent and up to date CV to be considered for this role.