Client Services Executive
9 Month FTC
Are you an ambitious, proactive individual looking for the next step in your career?
How does bank holidays off and working in an exciting Glasgow city centre location sound?
If you have experience working Financial Services managing end-to-end administration processes and able to deal with complex files and looking for the next step in your career, then I would love to speak with you!
Search are recruiting for a Client Services Executive with a proactive approach to work and strong attention to detail to join an established firm for a 9 Month FTC. Our client is a well-established financial company with a wealth of opportunities for the ideal candidate.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and business stakeholders, utilising knowledge of the business and client requirements to deliver the desired client outcomes.
- Manage the client lifecycle administration process to ensure a timely and efficient client experience.
- Take ownership and accountability for all client administration tasks. Act as the main liaison between the client, your investment team, operations and other key stakeholders and ensure all parties are kept informed.
- Ensure all client lifecycle processes are followed and adhered to in accordance with the RIM Operating Model (e.g. end-to-end management of account opening, on-boarding and transfer processes; processing client payments and account amendments; supporting quarterly portfolio valuation processes) whilst all process enhancement suggestions are escalated accordingly.
- Understand client suitability requirements and support your investment team with regard to gathering the relevant information to support client suitability (e.g. ATRQ, Financial Questionnaires), producing client summaries/welcome letters.
- Work closely with the team and wider administration functions to develop and share best practice.
- Act as the first point of contact for clients, assuming the role of the “go to” person for administration queries. This includes attending client meetings and leading discussions regarding client administration matters.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Ability to work to a high standard under tight deadlines
- Ability to build constructive relationships with other members of staff at various levels
- Ability to effectively prioritise workloads
- Adaptable, flexible and able to accept responsibility for given tasks
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- High level of accuracy and concentration with ability to grasp new tasks quickly
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Legal experience is preferable.
- Excellent attention to detail and work ethic
- Strong teamwork
This position will suit a candidate who enjoys working in fast paced environment for a company who values them.
Please apply now or contact me on [email protected] if you need any further information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.