Call Centre Complaints Agent
- Job ID
- Position Type
- Targeted Job Start Date
Want to work for an accredited Real Living Wage employer earning a base salary of £23,816.00 per year?
Customer Complaints Advisor- Utilities
Hours: Monday to Friday
Salary: £11.45 per hour
12 months back office complaints experience is experience essential for this role.
Who we are
We offer an industry leading salary and benefits package, with an enhanced Maternity and Paternity provision, a well-developed recognition programme, and loyalty awards for tenure.
Our unique approach to coaching and learning has been designed in line with our vision to be Unrivalled in Developing People, and we work with every person in our business to provide opportunities that meet their personal needs and objectives.
We value diversity in our business and unite our people under our shared values:
Vulnerability: We bring our true selves to work.
Curiosity: We ask questions.
Learning We seek feedback.
Courage: We call it out in the moment.
Accountability: We know it’s always down to us.
We are looking for new talent to fill our Customer Complaints Advisor roles in permanent, full-time contracts in our call centre in Glasgow.
In this role you will handle customers within the following business streams:
- Assist customers via telephone and email to increase customer satisfaction. This involves delivering the highest quality of customer service to enhance the customer experience and resolve complex complaints.
- Build rapport with empathy and care
- Resolving complex issues within time constraints and preventing complaints being escalated to the Energy Ombudsman.
- Achieve assigned key performance indicators / targets
- Navigate between different computer systems
- Pay Advance – Up to £600.
- Referral programme – You can earn up to £500 for each referral.
- Enhanced CSP & Maternity/Paternity Scheme
- Bonus Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Programme – a free and confidential personal support service that is available to you 24 hours a day.
- Cycle to work scheme – Save up to 42% off a new Bike.
- Store Discounts – up to 25% off Gym Membership, up to 10 % off the cost of a holiday and much more.
- Twelve months back office complaints within a call centre.
- Ability to adapt and learn
- Communication and listening skills
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge UK energy market is desirable