ALS Recruiting Ltd
Business Development Manager – Freight Forwarding
20% commission of your GP – NO consignment targets – NO pointless KPIs
Opportunity for an experienced Freight Account Manager or experienced BDM to join an exciting and well known Freight and Logistics company who are looking to add to their team in Scotland.
Package and Benefits
- Salary £45,000 – £65,000 (dependent on experience)
- Fully expensed Company Car/ Car Allowance
- Uncapped commission structure, paid monthly up to 10% of GP generated per month
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee assistance offering access to GP Service, Loans and Financial Advisors
- Investment in staff development, personalised progression plan
- European Road Freight – FTL/ LTL/ Groupage
- Short Sea or Deep Sea
- Air Freight
- Contract Logistics and Customs Brokerage
- Warehousing / Fulfillment
My client is looking for New Business Hunters experienced in the Freight market to join their successful sales team.
You will be working with and have the support of an experienced Operational team to provide the necessary support. This core role will focus on identifying, sourcing, developing and securing new business opportunities.
- Identifying and sourcing new leads
- Quoting and winning new business to achieve agreed annual targets
- Developing relationships with customers, on boarding, and working with Operations team to ensure successful service within agreed SOPs, meeting customers expectations
- Working collaboratively with Operational and Product teams
- Updating and ensuring all relevant information is captured within CRM/ Sales Management System
Get in touch with me today to find out more, 0208 004 5535 or 07990 900 959.
NOTE – My client is only considering candidates currently working for a Freight Forwarder.