An award winning, architectural and interior design studio who specialise in hospitality design for international hotel & leisure groups, independent hoteliers and restaurateurs while also working on luxury residential projects and workplace interiors.
Is for an Architectural Designer / Technologist. You will work on a range of projects across their key sectors of hospitality, luxury residential and workplace. The projects will be high end, and will be based in amazing locations around the world.
The role is very solutions driven. You need to see the challenge in finding solutions, rather than the problem with the build. It is a great role for critical thinking and will really help your development.
This business really tackles projects as a team. You will work collaboratively, as they truly believe that by working together, you can achieve so much more.
Your day-to-day tasks are varied and consist of:
- Research and analysis of the client's brief; development of documents including technical drawings, Sketch-Up models and specifications that outline the requirement of the brief.
- Work collaboratively with the wider design team to produce creative solutions for our clients.
- Work closely with lead interior designer and other members of the technical team to produce fully coordinated tender & construction stage drawing packs to facilitate the successful design of the building interior.
- Produce scope of works / specification documentation to accompany tender and construction drawing packs.
- Review of design proposals to ensure compliance with the relevant regulations.
- Take ownership of drawing packs & monitor progress of junior members of the technical team.
- Review of drawing packs to ensure accuracy and coordination is maintained throughout all stages of the project.
- Continual development of existing inhouse CAD standards to maximise efficiency of production information.
- Degree in Architecture, Architectural Technology, Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- 2 year experience post-graduation
- Team player
- Eye for detail
- IT skills in AutoCAD, Sketch UP, Photoshop, InDeisgn and MS Office
- Experience in production & coordination of tender & construction drawing packs
- £26,000 – £35,000
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working