NT Assured Solutions Ltd
My client is a young, dynamic and reliable property factoring company with offices in Glasgow and Edinburgh.
We bring years of varied knowledge and experience together to produce a dedicated, enthusiastic and driven team. We ensure that both commercial proprietors and homeowners will receive the best property management service possible; without exception.
This is a software development role with the responsibility to develop software to meet business objectives and corporate goals. Our IT systems are and will continue to be a pivotal part of the success and the growth of our organisation, therefore this role will continue to evolve and grow in line with company aspirations.
As we embark on a new and exciting phase of our growth, we are looking for a talented Application Developer to join our team and help us to achieve this next phase of growth.
You will be taking an existing application that has been used for several years and making improvements and customisations for implementation into other organisations.
As well as being the lead developer for this project, we need someone that is a confident communicator in order to liaise with our clients and help them with any support issues that may arise initially.
We’re looking for someone with these skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, jQuery, LESS/SASS, Angular, Node and React will be beneficial
- MySQL or SQL
- Use of tools such as JIRA, Bitbucket, Git
- Demonstrable experience in web application development
- A BSc degree in Computer Science or an equivalent software engineering discipline.
- A minimum of 4-5 years professional software development experience
- You will be an articulate individual with excellent verbal and written communication
- You will have a real passion for development with the ambition to take this role to the next level and grow a team
Why work for us:
- 30 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Flexible / home working
- Bonus package
- Pension scheme