Allocator Role Profile
Reports to: Senior Merchandiser
Location: Glasgow, office based
Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours: 42.5 hours per week (8.30am to 5.30pm)
As the Allocator you will join a team where your role will be vital to the success of the operation so being collaborative is essential. You will assist in the day to day running of our busy Merchandise department and work closely with the Merchandisers and Store teams.
You would be responsible for initial allocation of new styles to shops. Monitor sales on best sellers and influence stock levels within stores to maintain and potentialise sales. This is an exciting opportunity to kick start a career within Merchandising or to further enhance your existing experience in a successful well-known brand.
Could you be who we are looking for?
- Do you enjoy being able to use your initiative to run projects and identify opportunities through new tasks?
- Are you proficient in working with Microsoft Systems, more specifically Excel?
- Are you a strong communicator with the ability to influence both verbally and written?
- Do you pride yourself in having a good attention to detail?
- Do you enjoy working in a busy team?
- Do you have strong Customer Service/Administration experience and thrive off of client-facing environments / situations?
- Are you an innovative thinker who enjoys identifying opportunities and interventions for continuous improvement?
What does a typical day sound like?
- Oversee the stock process for Franchise stores from start to finish.
- Management and maintenance of stock orders for Franchise stores.
- Use stock and sales reporting to manage stock and future demand.
- Generate and use category reporting for Franchise planning.
- Process replenishment orders promptly and to guidelines.
- Maintain range plans for Franchise and concessions.
- Support allocator team during peak trade.
- You will work on new product launches, promotions and offers.
- Be an expert on Franchise stock and sales.
- Support merchandising team with EU order management.
Working for Trespass
- You will receive 30 days holiday (increasing to 32 by 2 years’ service) to ensure you keep a healthy work-life balance and have lots of exciting plans in place to look forward to
- Benefit from our corporate discounts for you, your friends and family, making the most of the great outdoors
- Relaxed dress code
- On site staff canteen area with access to kitchen appliances
- Vending machines distributed throughout the building for those with a sweet tooth
- Free parking as there is nothing worse than parking metres and additional costs, meaning…. buy the coffee!
- Full access to our fantastic Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
We want like-minded, committed individuals to join us and be part of our continued success so if this sounds like a good fit for you then we welcome you to apply.
Salary information will be determined by experience and fit and decided at point of offer.