Celeros Flow Technology
For over 140 years our products have helped ensure the safe, reliable operations of key industries. With a passion for precision and partnership, Celeros Flow Technology continues this heritage of high performance and dependability, providing mission critical, sustainable flow control solutions for our customers around the globe.
Celeros Flow Technology is looking for individuals with a voice and a vision. We embrace change, diversity and promote new ways of looking at old ideas. We seek talented professionals to join our world-class team of innovators in a global, collaborative & multi-cultural environment, where you will be challenged, supported, and inspired to be extraordinary.
The purpose of this role is to drive the Aftermarket aspects of Celeros FT Product Portfolio, enabling sustained growth, profitability, market share and customer satisfaction for the pump, valve and closures product lines through the marketing, selling, pricing, planning, and forecasting of the assigned aftermarket products and services. This involves working at both a strategic and tactical level across all relevant markets and regions, including the associated parts, services, and aftermarket components for engineered-to-order (“ETO”) flow control products. The global markets served by Celeros FT are focused on, but not limited to, oil & gas, nuclear power, conventional power, renewable power, petrochemical, and Industrial sub-segments.
The position work in a matrix environment to identify, implement and execute programs that will achieve the purpose of the role and sustainably grow Celeros FT’s Aftermarket business. The incumbent will work with Product Management, Commercial Leadership, Regional Sales Directors, Market Sector Vertical leads, Commercial Operations, NPD management and design centers, directing teams to develop, implement and operationalize new programs, and manage the aftermarket lifecycle of existing products in existing markets.
Success in this role requires a comprehensive understanding of market conditions and customer needs, combined with an understanding of the features, functions and benefits of assigned product lines. The incumbent will engage in and reflect a culture of strong leadership, innovation and continuous improvement, talent development and disciplined practices and processes that deliver results.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Product Line Aftermarket Strategy and Planning
- Work closely with Global Product Management to gather and analyze market, customer, and competitor intelligence to identify and quantify opportunities for growth and margin expansion in existing and adjacent aftermarket routes to market.
- Identify and justify new value-add aftermarket value stream programs across the Celeros FT product portfolio.
- Gather the voice of customers & insights of key stakeholders.
- Define aftermarket commercial value proposition / product differentiation that provides competitive advantage.
- Develop, maintain, and gain approval for product line aftermarket strategies and plans.
- Develop business cases and determine feasibility to achieve aftermarket revenue growth and profitability targets in line with business strategy.
- Identify new routes to markets and quantify aftermarket growth opportunities for new and existing programs, including reverse engineering, installed base analysis, and Pump upgrades and rerates.
New Product & Services Development – Voice of Customer Aftermarket Focused
- Develop and oversee plans for New Service Introduction (NSI) launch, adopting appropriate tools and templates according to Celeros FT standards.
- Lead and involve project teams in post-launch after action reviews, and ensure relevant learning is captured, shared, and acted upon.
- Quantify commercial opportunities for AM growth, existing product improvement opportunities.
- Provide commercial support to Sales and Operations as required
- Assist with development of promotional strategies based on marketing research and competitive analysis; implement these strategies in conjunction with Sales and Marketing to establish and maintain market position.
- Coordinate with Marketing Communications to facilitate market collateral strategies.
- Operationalize programs to become an ongoing offering by Celeros FT Manufacturing and Service Centers (as applicable)
- Product line Aftermarket Order intake; global & regional
- Product line Aftermarket profitability; global and regional
- Product line Aftermarket market share
- Customer satisfaction (VOC)
- Timely Execution of defined AM Programs and NSI launches
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- New product development process or stage-gate development process
- Product strategy and product roadmap development
- Product line Profit & Loss (P&L) management and forecasting
- Business case development
- Product launch and product lifecycle management
- Product marketing and channel strategy development
- Team management, cross functional team experience, matrix management experience
- Divergent thinking, Courage, Creativity
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Development, or related field
- Five plus years of relevant experience in industrial / manufacturing environment
- Product and market knowledge in Power and Energy sectors
- Master’s Degree
- Specific experience with Pump, Valve and Closure technologies in the Power and Energy sectors
You must have valid right to work in the UK to apply for this role.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required daily to stand, sit, walk, talk, hear, and see (specific close vision abilities are required to perform computer work)
- Required occasionally to stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl
- Required daily to use hands and fingers and arms to reach (to operate a computer and telephone)
- Required occasionally to lift and/or move objects that are light to moderate
- Required occasionally to travel (usually by air or road so may be required to sit for extended periods)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work with moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, etc.)
- Ability to work in an open planned office / individual office
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for extended periods
- Ability to sit in a car or on a plane for extended periods
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CELEROS FLOW TECHNOLOGY VALUES
All Celeros divisions are committed to the effective use of the Celeros Values. It is important that all employees understand and utilize these values when performing the duties of his/her position.
INTEGRITY: We work safely and respect our employees, business partners & environment. We always lead by example.
SPEED: In our mission to bring mission-critical flow control equipment to the world, energy in our actions & urgency.
ACCOUNTABILITY: We stand behind our actions and deliver on our promises.
PARTNERSHIP: We collaborate across our teams & our customers to win together. We rely on each other to deliver the best outcome & celebrate successes.
EXCELLENCE: We are passionate about being the best at engineering, manufacturing & maintaining mission-critical equipment. We seek quality & community improvement in every interaction.
Quality encompasses all aspects of Celeros’ business, and every employee shares the responsibility to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity relating to product, process and the quality system. All employees have an obligation to identify and record any such nonconformity, and through designed channels, initiate and recommend solutions.
CELEROS Flow Technology is an equal opportunity employer.